3.15.2007

One Day at a Time


Call him Schneider, although her prefers Mr. Roper. My handyman, my hero, my soon-to-be husband, a self-proclaimed MacGiver is already at it. The front door closing mechanism cracked the first day we opened it (it was a good sign, i'm thinking), a downstairs shower was overflowing and leaking and another tenant's front door was tagged (not very creatively I'm afraid) the other night while a homeless chap slept in the doorway. Armed with plunger, pliers and high-performance duct tape, my repair guy is taking care of biz. So what if the Chrissy downstairs is really Christof. A Valerie (Bertinelli?) lives next door.

3 comments:

Spiros Antonopoulos said...

I wanna see picture of you guys!

Anonymous said...

You bought that building?????? What happened to all the Marc Jacobs shoes and the Ann Demeulemeester clothing, Heidi??????? Your old fashionista friend from Paris...

real estate yogi said...

ann and marc, i'm happy to say, are alive and well, not only in my closet, but john's too (which is even odder than me teaching yoga). we had to move to the city so we could actually wear them!!